Decision making at the front end of innovation: the hidden influence of knowledge and decision criteria
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 RADMA and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 161–180, March 2015
How to Cite
de Oliveira, M. G., Rozenfeld, H., Phaal, R. and Probert, D. (2015), Decision making at the front end of innovation: the hidden influence of knowledge and decision criteria. R&D Management, 45: 161–180. doi: 10.1111/radm.12058
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!