I had the good fortune to present versions of this paper at seminars in Auckland, Canberra, Edinburgh, Krakow, and Melbourne. I am grateful to the audiences on those occasions as well as to several others for their discussion of it. For especially helpful comments, I thank Zenon Bankowski, Emilios Christdoulidis, Jonathan Crowe, Patrick Emerton, Jim Evans, and, for his commentary at the seminar in Melbourne in addition to his earlier feedback, Dale Smith. I am also indebted to the journal's referees for their reports.
The Particularities of Legitimacy: John Simmons on Political Obligation
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author. Ratio Juris © 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 1–15, March 2013
How to Cite
Walton, K. (2013), The Particularities of Legitimacy: John Simmons on Political Obligation. Ratio Juris, 26: 1–15. doi: 10.1111/raju.12000
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!