The co-authors wish to thank Stanley L. Paulson (St. Louis/Kiel) for his suggestion to engage with Hans Kelsen's Lecture Course, and for his very helpful comments on a previous draft of this article.
Hans Kelsen's Concept of Normative Imputation
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Ratio Juris © 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 85–110, March 2013
How to Cite
Langford, P. and Bryan, I. (2013), Hans Kelsen's Concept of Normative Imputation. Ratio Juris, 26: 85–110. doi: 10.1111/raju.12004
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!