At the “KNAW Colloquium on Political Obligation and Legitimacy of the State” I had the good fortune to receive a series of acute comments from David Lefkovitz. I also learned much from discussions about natural duty theories of political obligation with Dorota Mokrosinska. A Ratio Juris referee made helpful suggestions for restructuring the presentation of my argument.
The Political Obligation To Donate Organs
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Author. Ratio Juris © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 378–403, September 2013
How to Cite
Den Hartogh, G. (2013), The Political Obligation To Donate Organs. Ratio Juris, 26: 378–403. doi: 10.1111/raju.12019
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!