My thanks to Ian Leigh, Erich Kolig, Thomas Cleary and two anonymous referees for their helpful comments. This is a revised version of a paper presented at the International Religious Liberty Association, 13th Meeting of Experts, University of Sydney, Faculty of Law, August 23, 2011.
Is Secularism Neutral?
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Author. Ratio Juris © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 404–429, September 2013
How to Cite
Ahdar, R. (2013), Is Secularism Neutral?. Ratio Juris, 26: 404–429. doi: 10.1111/raju.12020
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!