What Is “Law,” if “the Law” Is not Something that “Is”? A Modest Contribution to a Major Question
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Author. Ratio Juris © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 456–485, September 2013
How to Cite
Svantesson, D. J. B. (2013), What Is “Law,” if “the Law” Is not Something that “Is”? A Modest Contribution to a Major Question. Ratio Juris, 26: 456–485. doi: 10.1111/raju.12022
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!