Previous drafts of this paper were discussed at Glasgow (2007), Tilburg University (2009), Université Lille 3, and Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (both 2011). I thank all the participants in these discussions, as well as two Ratio Juris referees, for valuable comments. Thanks also go to Mrs Kay Caldwell for copy-editing the text.
Rules as Icons: Wittgenstein's Paradox and the Law
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Author. Ratio Juris © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 538–559, December 2013
How to Cite
Van Roermund, B. (2013), Rules as Icons: Wittgenstein's Paradox and the Law. Ratio Juris, 26: 538–559. doi: 10.1111/raju.12027
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!