At various stages of its development, this paper benefited enormously from comments by Zenon Bankowski, Luis Fernando Barzotto, Sharon Cowan, Wendy Van Der Neut, Francisco Saffie, an anonymous reviewer for Ratio Juris, and the members of the Stirling Political Philosophy Group.
Virtuous Circularity: Positive Law and Particular Justice
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Author. Ratio Juris © 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 271–287, June 2014
How to Cite
Michelon, C. (2014), Virtuous Circularity: Positive Law and Particular Justice. Ratio Juris, 27: 271–287. doi: 10.1111/raju.12041
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!