This article is based on the author's doctoral dissertation Viimeisellä tuomiolla—Suomen korkeimman oikeuden ja Euroopan yhteisöjen tuomioistuimen ennakkopäätösten retoriikka [At the Last Judgement—Rhetoric in the Precedents of the Finnish Supreme Court and the European Court of Justice]. I would like to express my gratitude to Professor Seppo Sajama for his help and valuable critique.
Rhetoric Meets Rational Argumentation Theory
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Author. Ratio Juris © 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 236–251, June 2014
How to Cite
Paso, M. (2014), Rhetoric Meets Rational Argumentation Theory. Ratio Juris, 27: 236–251. doi: 10.1111/raju.12043
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!