Differentiating the wild or farmed origin of Mediterranean fish: a review of tools for sea bream and sea bass
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Reviews in Aquaculture
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 137–157, September 2013
How to Cite
Arechavala-Lopez, P., Fernandez-Jover, D., Black, K. D., Ladoukakis, E., Bayle-Sempere, J. T., Sanchez-Jerez, P. and Dempster, T. (2013), Differentiating the wild or farmed origin of Mediterranean fish: a review of tools for sea bream and sea bass. Reviews in Aquaculture, 5: 137–157. doi: 10.1111/raq.12006
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- European Union 7th Research Framework Project ‘Prevent Escape’. Grant Number: 226885
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!