Significance of microalgal–bacterial interactions for aquaculture
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Reviews in Aquaculture
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 48–61, March 2014
How to Cite
Natrah, F. M. I., Bossier, P., Sorgeloos, P., Yusoff, F. Md. and Defoirdt, T. (2014), Significance of microalgal–bacterial interactions for aquaculture. Reviews in Aquaculture, 6: 48–61. doi: 10.1111/raq.12024
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
- University Putra Malaysia Research University. Grant Number: 01-02-12-1686RU
- Yayasan Pak Rashid Research. Grant Number: 6376500-10201
- Interuniversity Attraction Poles Programme – Belgian State – Belgian Science Policy. Grant Number: BELSPO – IAP P7/31
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!