Pond shutdown as a strategy for preventing outbreaks of white spot disease in shrimp farms in Mexico
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Reviews in Aquaculture
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 67–74, June 2014
How to Cite
Hernandez-Llamas, A., Magallon-Barajas, F. J., Perez-Enriquez, R., Cabanillas-Ramos, J., Esparza-Leal, H. M. and Portillo-Clark, G. (2014), Pond shutdown as a strategy for preventing outbreaks of white spot disease in shrimp farms in Mexico. Reviews in Aquaculture, 6: 67–74. doi: 10.1111/raq.12026
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2012
- CONACYT-FORDECYT. Grant Number: 2010-143117
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!