Is dietary taurine supplementation beneficial for farmed fish and shrimp? a comprehensive review
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Reviews in Aquaculture
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 241–255, December 2014
How to Cite
El-Sayed, A.-F. M. (2014), Is dietary taurine supplementation beneficial for farmed fish and shrimp? a comprehensive review. Reviews in Aquaculture, 6: 241–255. doi: 10.1111/raq.12042
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!