Rickettsia-like organisms from cultured aquatic organisms, with emphasis on necrotizing hepatopancreatitis bacterium affecting penaeid shrimp: an overview on an emergent concern
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Reviews in Aquaculture
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 256–269, December 2014
How to Cite
Gollas-Galván, T., Avila-Villa, L. A., Martínez-Porchas, M. and Hernandez-Lopez, J. (2014), Rickettsia-like organisms from cultured aquatic organisms, with emphasis on necrotizing hepatopancreatitis bacterium affecting penaeid shrimp: an overview on an emergent concern. Reviews in Aquaculture, 6: 256–269. doi: 10.1111/raq.12043
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!