I am grateful to the audience at the 2012 Ratio Conference at Reading University for helpful comments and criticisms of the talk on which this paper is based. I am also grateful to Niklas Möller, and to various participants in Ethics Group and Metaethics seminars at Cambridge, for insightful discussions of related issues.
A Distinction Without a Difference? Good Advice for Moral Error Theorists†
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Irrealism in Ethics. Edited by Bart Streumer
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 373–390, December 2013
How to Cite
Lillehammer, H. (2013), A Distinction Without a Difference? Good Advice for Moral Error Theorists. Ratio, 26: 373–390. doi: 10.1111/rati.12028
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!