I would like to thank Richard Bradley, Roman Frigg, Alan Hájek, Moritz Schulz and Brian Weatherson for helpful discussions about the topic of this paper. An earlier version was presented at the Second Reasoning Club Conference in Pisa. I am grateful to the audience for useful questions and suggestions. Finally, I thank a referee for Ratio for very helpful suggestions.
A Lewisian Trilemma
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 262–275, September 2014
How to Cite
Stefánsson, H. O. (2014), A Lewisian Trilemma. Ratio, 27: 262–275. doi: 10.1111/rati.12039
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!