An earlier version of this paper was presented at the First Annual Philosophers' Cocoon conference at the University of Tampa. We would like to thank Marcus Arvan, Clayton Littlejohn, Robert William Fischer, Ted Parent, Justin Snedegar, Mark Alfano, and Tuomas Tahko for helpful discussion. Finally, we are grateful to several anonymous reviewers for helpful comments on earlier drafts.
Does Conceivability Entail Metaphysical Possibility?
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 1–13, March 2015
How to Cite
Mizrahi, M. and Morrow, D. R. (2015), Does Conceivability Entail Metaphysical Possibility?. Ratio, 28: 1–13. doi: 10.1111/rati.12047
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!