Thanks to Li Hon Lam, Jack Woods, the audience at Chinese University of Hong Kong, and an anonymous referee for extremely helpful feedback and criticism. The work described in this paper was substantially funded by a grant from the Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China (Project No. LU342612).
Akrasia and the Problem of the Unity of Reason
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 65–80, March 2015
How to Cite
Baker, D. (2015), Akrasia and the Problem of the Unity of Reason. Ratio, 28: 65–80. doi: 10.1111/rati.12066
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!