Calcitonin Promotes Mouse Pre-implantation Development: Involvement of Calcium Mobilization and P38 Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase Activation
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 382–389, June 2013
How to Cite
Wang, F.-w., Zhang, Y.-m., Wang, Z., Liu, S.-m., Wang, L.-y., Zhang, X.-l., Jia, D.-y., Hao, A.-j. and Wu, Y.-l. (2013), Calcitonin Promotes Mouse Pre-implantation Development: Involvement of Calcium Mobilization and P38 Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase Activation. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 382–389. doi: 10.1111/rda.12000
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Number: ZR2010HQ022
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2011M50073
- Postdoctoral innovation projects of Shandong Province. Grant Number: 201103052
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!