Maternal Exposure to High Temperatures Disrupts OCT4 mRNA Expression of Rabbit Pre-Implantation Embryos and Endometrial Tissue
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 429–434, June 2013
How to Cite
Marco-Jiménez, F., Naturil-Alfonso, C., Peñaranda, D., Jiménez-Trigos, E., García-Diego, F. and Vicente, J. (2013), Maternal Exposure to High Temperatures Disrupts OCT4 mRNA Expression of Rabbit Pre-Implantation Embryos and Endometrial Tissue. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 429–434. doi: 10.1111/rda.12092
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!