Assessment of Sperm Function Parameters and DNA Fragmentation in Ejaculated Alpaca Sperm (Lama Pacos) by Flow Cytometry
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 447–453, June 2013
How to Cite
Cheuquemán, C., Merino, O., Giojalas, L., Von Baer, A., Sánchez, R. and Risopatrón, J. (2013), Assessment of Sperm Function Parameters and DNA Fragmentation in Ejaculated Alpaca Sperm (Lama Pacos) by Flow Cytometry. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 447–453. doi: 10.1111/rda.12096
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!