The Influence of the Antiandrogen 2-Hydroxyflutamide on the Androgen Receptor Expression in the Porcine Ovarian Follicles – An In Vitro Study
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 454–462, June 2013
How to Cite
Duda, M., Wolna, A., Knapczyk-Stwora, K., Durlej-Grzesiak, M., Knet, M., Tabarowski, Z. and Slomczynska, M. (2013), The Influence of the Antiandrogen 2-Hydroxyflutamide on the Androgen Receptor Expression in the Porcine Ovarian Follicles – An In Vitro Study. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 454–462. doi: 10.1111/rda.12097
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2012
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: N N303 538838
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!