Comparison of Different Treatments for Oestrous Induction in Seasonally Anovulatory Mares
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 463–469, June 2013
How to Cite
Vizuete, G., Diez, E., Galisteo, J., Agüera, E., Aguilera-Tejero, E. and Perez-Marín, C. (2013), Comparison of Different Treatments for Oestrous Induction in Seasonally Anovulatory Mares. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 463–469. doi: 10.1111/rda.12098
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2012
- INIA-FEDER. Grant Number: RZ2008-00025-00-00
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!