Expression of Aquaporin Water Channels in Equine Endometrium is Differentially Regulated During the Oestrous Cycle and Early Pregnancy
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 529–537, August 2013
How to Cite
Klein, C., Troedsson, M. and Rutllant, J. (2013), Expression of Aquaporin Water Channels in Equine Endometrium is Differentially Regulated During the Oestrous Cycle and Early Pregnancy. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 529–537. doi: 10.1111/rda.12116
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
- Koller Equine Research and Development endowed chair
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!