Cryopreservation of Zona-Free Cloned Buffalo (Bubalus Bubalis) Embryos: Slow Freezing vs Open-Pulled Straw Vitrification
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
How to Cite
Sirisha, K., Selokar, N., Saini, M., Palta, P., Manik, R., Chauhan, M. and Singla, S. (2013), Cryopreservation of Zona-Free Cloned Buffalo (Bubalus Bubalis) Embryos: Slow Freezing vs Open-Pulled Straw Vitrification. Reproduction in Domestic Animals. doi: 10.1111/rda.12122
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
- National Agriculture Innovative Project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!