Lack of the Associations of the Polymorphisms in IGF2, MC4R and GNAS Genes with Reproduction Traits in Pigs and Imprinting Analysis of IGF2 Gene in Ovary and Cornus Uteri
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 562–568, August 2013
How to Cite
Oczkowicz, M., Mucha, A., Tyra, M., Ropka-Molik, K. and Piórkowska, K. (2013), Lack of the Associations of the Polymorphisms in IGF2, MC4R and GNAS Genes with Reproduction Traits in Pigs and Imprinting Analysis of IGF2 Gene in Ovary and Cornus Uteri. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 562–568. doi: 10.1111/rda.12125
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Numbers: NN311220938 , NN311608638
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!