Effect of TGF-β1 Superfamily Members on Survival of Buffalo (Bubalus bubalis) Embryonic Stem-like Cells
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 569–576, August 2013
How to Cite
Sharma, R., Kamble, N., George, A., Chauhan, M., Singla, S., Manik, R. and Palta, P. (2013), Effect of TGF-β1 Superfamily Members on Survival of Buffalo (Bubalus bubalis) Embryonic Stem-like Cells. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 569–576. doi: 10.1111/rda.12126
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- National Agriculture Innovative Project (NAIP)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!