Melatonin Treatment at Dry-off Improves Reproductive Performance Postpartum in High-producing Dairy Cows under Heat Stress Conditions
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 577–583, August 2013
How to Cite
Garcia-Ispierto, I., Abdelfatah, A. and López-Gatius, F. (2013), Melatonin Treatment at Dry-off Improves Reproductive Performance Postpartum in High-producing Dairy Cows under Heat Stress Conditions. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 577–583. doi: 10.1111/rda.12128
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: BES-2008-9883
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!