The Bovine Luteal Histological Composition: A Topographic Point of View
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages e29–e32, April 2013
How to Cite
Cools, S., Van den Broeck, W., De Vliegher, S., Piepers, S. and Opsomer, G. (2013), The Bovine Luteal Histological Composition: A Topographic Point of View. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: e29–e32. doi: 10.1111/rda.12129
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2012
- BOF. Grant Number: 05B01906
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!