Topographic Distribution of the Different Cell Types, Connective Tissue and Vascular Tissue/Lumina Within a Functional Bovine Corpus Luteum and its Association with Breed, Type of Fixation Protocol and Stage During the Cycle
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 627–635, August 2013
How to Cite
Cools, S., Van den Broeck, W., De Vliegher, S., Piepers, S., Hostens, M. and Opsomer, G. (2013), Topographic Distribution of the Different Cell Types, Connective Tissue and Vascular Tissue/Lumina Within a Functional Bovine Corpus Luteum and its Association with Breed, Type of Fixation Protocol and Stage During the Cycle. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 627–635. doi: 10.1111/rda.12136
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!