Secondary Corpora Lutea Induced by hCG Treatment Enhanced Demi-Embryo Survival in Lactating High-Yielding Dairy Cows
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 643–650, August 2013
How to Cite
Torres, A., Silva, J. C. e., Deloche, M., Humblot, P., Horta, A. and Lopes-da-Costa, L. (2013), Secondary Corpora Lutea Induced by hCG Treatment Enhanced Demi-Embryo Survival in Lactating High-Yielding Dairy Cows. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 643–650. doi: 10.1111/rda.12138
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2012
- Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT). Grant Number: SFRH/BD/37666/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!