Secondary Corpora Lutea Induced by hCG Treatment Enhanced Demi-Embryo Survival in Lactating High-Yielding Dairy Cows
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 643–650, August 2013
How to Cite
Torres, A., Silva, J. C. e., Deloche, M., Humblot, P., Horta, A. and Lopes-da-Costa, L. (2013), Secondary Corpora Lutea Induced by hCG Treatment Enhanced Demi-Embryo Survival in Lactating High-Yielding Dairy Cows. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 643–650. doi: 10.1111/rda.12138
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2012
- Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT). Grant Number: SFRH/BD/37666/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!