In vitro Release of Ovarian Progesterone is Decreased During the Oestrous Cycle and Pregnancy of Swine with Obesity/Leptin Resistance
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages e44–e48, June 2013
How to Cite
Astiz, S., Gonzalez-Bulnes, A., Perez-Solana, M., Sanchez-Sanchez, R. and Torres-Rovira, L. (2013), In vitro Release of Ovarian Progesterone is Decreased During the Oestrous Cycle and Pregnancy of Swine with Obesity/Leptin Resistance. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: e44–e48. doi: 10.1111/rda.12148
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!