Influence of the FecXR Allele in Heterozygous Ewes on Follicular Population and Outcomes of IVP and ET using LOPU-Derived Oocytes
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 717–723, October 2013
How to Cite
Lahoz, B., Alabart, J., Folch, J., Sánchez, P., Echegoyen, E. and Cocero, M. (2013), Influence of the FecXR Allele in Heterozygous Ewes on Follicular Population and Outcomes of IVP and ET using LOPU-Derived Oocytes. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 717–723. doi: 10.1111/rda.12150
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2012
- Mº Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: PET-2008-0076
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!