Sequestration of PDC-109 Protein by Specific Antibodies and Egg Yolk Cryoprotects Bull Spermatozoa
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 724–731, October 2013
How to Cite
Srivastava, N., Srivastava, S., Ghosh, S., Jerome, A., Das, G. and Mehrotra, S. (2013), Sequestration of PDC-109 Protein by Specific Antibodies and Egg Yolk Cryoprotects Bull Spermatozoa. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 724–731. doi: 10.1111/rda.12151
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2012
- Indian Veterinary Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!