Beneficial Effect of Melatonin on Blastocyst In Vitro Production from Heat-Stressed Bovine Oocytes
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 738–746, October 2013
How to Cite
Cebrian-Serrano, A., Salvador, I., Raga, E., Dinnyes, A. and Silvestre, M. (2013), Beneficial Effect of Melatonin on Blastocyst In Vitro Production from Heat-Stressed Bovine Oocytes. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 738–746. doi: 10.1111/rda.12154
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- INIA. Grant Number: RTA2007-0110
- Education Department of the Valencian Regional Government. Grant Number: ACOMP/2009/072
- European Social Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!