Priapism Associated with Lumbar Stenosis in a Dog
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages e58–e64, August 2013
How to Cite
Payan-Carreira, R., Colaço, B., Rocha, C., Albuquerque, C., Luis, M., Abreu, H. and Pires, M. (2013), Priapism Associated with Lumbar Stenosis in a Dog. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: e58–e64. doi: 10.1111/rda.12167
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- Portuguese Science and Technology Foundation. Grant Number: PEst-OE/AGR/UI0772/2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!