A Potential Autocrine Role for Interferon Tau in Ovine Trophectoderm
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 819–825, October 2013
How to Cite
Wang, X.-L., Wang, K., Han, G.-C. and Zeng, S.-M. (2013), A Potential Autocrine Role for Interferon Tau in Ovine Trophectoderm. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 819–825. doi: 10.1111/rda.12169
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31172209
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!