The place where the work was carried out: Cooperation between Aarhus University and Nanjing Agricultural University
Developmental Kinetics of Pig Embryos by Parthenogenetic Activation or by Handmade Cloning
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 866–873, October 2013
How to Cite
Li, J., Li, R., Liu, Y., Villemoes, K., Purup, S. and Callesen, H. (2013), Developmental Kinetics of Pig Embryos by Parthenogenetic Activation or by Handmade Cloning. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 866–873. doi: 10.1111/rda.12176
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2012
- Fundamental Research Funds
- Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: KYZ 201115
- Danish Advanced Technology Foundation . Grant Number: 013-2006-2
- Danish National Research Infrastructures Programme . Grant Number: 09-065333
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!