The Effect of Dose and Type of Cloprostenol on the Luteolytic Response of Dairy Cattle during the Ovsynch Protocol under Different Oestrous Cycle and Physiological Characteristics
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 874–880, October 2013
How to Cite
Valldecabres-Torres, X., Larrosa-Morales, P. and Cuervo-Arango, J. (2013), The Effect of Dose and Type of Cloprostenol on the Luteolytic Response of Dairy Cattle during the Ovsynch Protocol under Different Oestrous Cycle and Physiological Characteristics. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 874–880. doi: 10.1111/rda.12178
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- Universidad CEU Cardenal Herrera
- Ángel García Muñoz
- Empar García Roselló
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!