Application of Reproductive Biotechnology for the Recovery of Endangered Breeds: Birth of the First Calf of Murciana–Levantina Bovine Breed Derived by OPU, In vitro Production and Embryo Vitrification
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages e81–e84, December 2013
How to Cite
Ruiz, S., Romero-Aguirregomezcorta, J., Astiz, S., Peinado, B., Almela, L. and Poto, A. (2013), Application of Reproductive Biotechnology for the Recovery of Endangered Breeds: Birth of the First Calf of Murciana–Levantina Bovine Breed Derived by OPU, In vitro Production and Embryo Vitrification. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: e81–e84. doi: 10.1111/rda.12179
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
- MINECO-INIA. Grant Number: RZ2010-00003-C02-00
- MINECO-FPI. Grant Number: BES-2010-029858
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!