Effect of Different Manganese Concentrations during in vitro Maturation of Bovine Oocytes on DNA Integrity of Cumulus Cells and Subsequent Embryo Development
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 905–911, December 2013
How to Cite
Anchordoquy, J., Anchordoquy, J., Sirini, M., Mattioli, G., Picco, S. and Furnus, C. (2013), Effect of Different Manganese Concentrations during in vitro Maturation of Bovine Oocytes on DNA Integrity of Cumulus Cells and Subsequent Embryo Development. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 905–911. doi: 10.1111/rda.12184
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2013
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Tecnológicas. Grant Number: PIP 0990 - CONICET
- Ministerio de Ciencia
- Tecnología e Innovación Productiva de la Nación Argentina
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!