Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone Administration to Dairy Cows without a Corpus Luteum 4 Weeks after Calving Increases Reproductive Performance
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 931–935, December 2013
How to Cite
Jeong, J., Kang, H., Hur, T. and Kim, I. (2013), Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone Administration to Dairy Cows without a Corpus Luteum 4 Weeks after Calving Increases Reproductive Performance. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 931–935. doi: 10.1111/rda.12188
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2013
- Cooperative Research Program for Agriculture Science & Technology Development. Grant Number: PJ008464
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!