Effects of Feeding Dry Glycerol to Primiparous Holstein Dairy Cows on Follicular Development, Reproductive Performance and Metabolic Parameters Related to Fertility during the Early Post-partum Period
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 945–953, December 2013
How to Cite
Karami-Shabankareh, H., Kafilzadeh, F., Piri, V. and Mohammadi, H. (2013), Effects of Feeding Dry Glycerol to Primiparous Holstein Dairy Cows on Follicular Development, Reproductive Performance and Metabolic Parameters Related to Fertility during the Early Post-partum Period. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 945–953. doi: 10.1111/rda.12192
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2012
- Razi University Research Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!