Detection of Glycosylated Proteins in Rabbit Oviductal Isthmus and Uterine Endometrium During Early Embryo Development
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 967–973, December 2013
How to Cite
Marco-Jiménez, F. and López-Bejar, M. (2013), Detection of Glycosylated Proteins in Rabbit Oviductal Isthmus and Uterine Endometrium During Early Embryo Development. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 967–973. doi: 10.1111/rda.12195
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2013
- Polytechnic University of Valencia research and development programme. Grant Number: 3141/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!