Lectin Histochemistry as a Tool to Identify Apoptotic Cells in the Seminiferous Epithelium of Syrian Hamster (Mesocricetus auratus) Subjected to Short Photoperiod
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 974–983, December 2013
How to Cite
Seco-Rovira, V., Beltrán-Frutos, E., Ferrer, C., Sánchez-Huertas, M.M., Madrid, J., Saez, F. and Pastor, L.M. (2013), Lectin Histochemistry as a Tool to Identify Apoptotic Cells in the Seminiferous Epithelium of Syrian Hamster (Mesocricetus auratus) Subjected to Short Photoperiod. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 974–983. doi: 10.1111/rda.12196
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
- Fundación Séneca. Grant Numbers: 05741⁄PI⁄07, 04542⁄GERM⁄06, 04543⁄GERM⁄06
- Comunidad Autónoma de la Región de Murcia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!