Effect of Semen Collection Methods on the Quality of Pre- and Post-thawed Bali Cattle (Bos javanicus) Spermatozoa
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 1006–1012, December 2013
How to Cite
Sarsaifi, K., Rosnina, Y., Ariff, M., Wahid, H., Hani, H., Yimer, N., Vejayan, J., Win Naing, S. and Abas, M. (2013), Effect of Semen Collection Methods on the Quality of Pre- and Post-thawed Bali Cattle (Bos javanicus) Spermatozoa. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 1006–1012. doi: 10.1111/rda.12206
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
- Agro Biotechnology Institute (ABI)
- Ministry of Science Technology and Innovation, Malaysia. Grant Number: 08/05/ABI-ab032
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!