Study of Sperm Concentration, Seminal Plasma Composition and their Physiological Correlation in the Persian Sturgeon, Acipenser persicus
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 1013–1018, December 2013
How to Cite
Aramli, M., Kalbassi, M. and Nazari, R. (2013), Study of Sperm Concentration, Seminal Plasma Composition and their Physiological Correlation in the Persian Sturgeon, Acipenser persicus. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 1013–1018. doi: 10.1111/rda.12207
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2013
- Tarbiat Modares University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!