Immunolocalization of Melatonin and Follicle-Stimulating Hormone Receptors in Caprine Ovaries and their Effects During in vitro Development of Isolated Pre-Antral Follicles
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 1025–1033, December 2013
How to Cite
Barros, V., Cavalcante, A., Macedo, T., Barberino, R., Lins, T., Gouveia, B., Menezes, V., Queiroz, M., Araújo, V., Palheta, R., Leite, M. and Matos, M. (2013), Immunolocalization of Melatonin and Follicle-Stimulating Hormone Receptors in Caprine Ovaries and their Effects During in vitro Development of Isolated Pre-Antral Follicles. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 48: 1025–1033. doi: 10.1111/rda.12209
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2013
- National Council for Scientific and Technological Development. Grant Number: 503746/2009-6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!