Percentage of Ubiquitinated Spermatozoa does not Correlate with Fertilizing Capacity of Thawed Bovine Semen
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Reproduction in Domestic Animals
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 27–31, February 2014
How to Cite
Rodríguez-Lozano, I., Ávalos-Rodríguez, A., Castillo-Juárez, H., Borderas-Tordesillas, F., Roa-Vidal, J. and Rosales-Torres, A. (2014), Percentage of Ubiquitinated Spermatozoa does not Correlate with Fertilizing Capacity of Thawed Bovine Semen. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 49: 27–31. doi: 10.1111/rda.12215
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
- CONACYT. Grant Number: CB-24735
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!